- Burrito Elito points are awarded for Dine In or Take Out purchases. Points will not be awarded for catering, taxes, discounts, or gratuities.
- Burrito Elito points are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Points may be earned at participating California Tortilla restaurants.
- Card must be presented to earn points at the time of purchase. Restaurants are not permitted to add points to a member’s account for prior visits.
- A minimum of 50 points is needed to earn Burrito Bucks.
- You must register your card at BurritoElito.com to redeem points.
- Burrito Bucks can be redeemed for purchases at the store excluding gift cards.
- Rewards points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. This card is used as a method of rewarding you for your patronage.
- Members may not combine points.
- No purchase necessary to receive a Burrito Elito card, but it is required to earn Rewards points. Any tax liabilities associated with redemption of an award are the responsibilty of the cardholder.
- By enrolling in the Burrito Elito program, members are granting California Tortilla permission to contact them with periodic program updates, announcements and promotions. You may elect not to receive such materials by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California Tortilla reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, in whole or in part, with or without notice. The accumulation of points does not entitle program members to any vested rights with the respect to awards or program benefits.
- California Tortilla reserves the right to refuse award program benefits to anyone who has wrongfully earned points through deception, forgery, or other abuses of the program.
- Use of your card constitutes acceptance of these terms.