Guac Art Legal
- How to enter: Beginning at 12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time on June 1st 2013 through 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time on June 30, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”) you can enter to win.
- Two (2) Methods of Entry:
1. Online, EMAIL OR MAIL IN METHOD: Visit californiatortilla.com and download the avocado artwork. Decorate and then either upload to facebook.com, tweet with #caltortguacart or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To enter via mail, send art complete with name, address, phone number, email to: California Tortilla 20 Courthouse Square #206, Rockville, MD 208502.
2. Make a Vine via the Vine app and tag it #caltortguacart.
One overall winner will be picked for most creative artwork as decided by California Tortilla. All decisions are final.
One winner per day will be picked randomly by California Tortilla.
1 Burrito Party for 20 people – value approx. $240
30 Daily prizes of Free Burritos – value approx. $210
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: No alternative or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, with respect to any prize. All income taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING D.C.), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. Employees (and household family members of such employees) of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and its advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and its affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Each potential winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity or Address Confirmation letter, depending on the prize won as a condition of receiving the prize, except where prohibited by law. In the event that a potential winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded to the parent/legal guardian on behalf of such minor, who must agree to execute all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for inability of any winner to accept a prize in accordance with these Official Rules. Any documents requested by Sponsor must be returned within the time specified or the prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, if feasible. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and, if feasible, an alternate potential winner may be selected. By entering this Promotion and accepting a prize in this Promotion, each winner consents to the use of winner’s name, photographs, biographical information, voice recordings and likenesses for advertising or publicity purposes by Sponsor in commerce and in any media worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, notice or permission, where permitted by law.
- Release of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, and assigns, and sponsors, advertisers, partners and agencies (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors or interruptions related to computers, software, servers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing or typographical errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost or undeliverable mail, e-mail or shipments; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Promotion, or receipt or use of a prize.
- Winners List: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 15th, 2013 to: “Elito 8” California Tortilla 20 Courthouse Square, #206 Rockville, MD 20850
- Sponsor: California Tortilla 20 Courthouse Square, #206 Rockville, MD 20850