Hey, Rockville! Place your order online! It’s fast & easy…Order Now
199 E. Montgomery Ave.
Rockville, MD 20850
- Mon 11:00a.m - 9:00p.m.
- Tue 11:00a.m - 9:00p.m.
- Wed 11:00a.m - 9:00p.m.
- Thu 11:00a.m - 9:00p.m.
- Fri 11:00a.m - 10:00p.m.
- Sat 11:00a.m - 10:00p.m.
- Sun 11:00a.m - 9:00p.m.
About The Owner
Bob Daly & Lisa Lakin Favorite Specialty Burrito: Bacon Chicken Club Favorite Hot Sauce: J.T. Pappy's Hickory Heaven
On the MenuThere's so much to love on our Mexican food menu, including burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, taco salads, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos and more.
WE’VE RENOVATED, COME IN AND SEE OUR NEW LOOK!
- Monday Night Burrito Wheel: Come in on Mondays after 5pm, buy a regular sized burrito, and spin our world famous Burrito Wheel. You’re guaranteed to win something darn tasty.
- Burrito Elito Card: Don’t have one yet? Pick up a free card from a spunky cashier and for every $50 you spend, you’ll get $5 back! For more information, click here.
- Student Discount: Show your student ID if you are a student at Wootton HS, Richard Montgomery HS or Rockville HS and receive 10% off your order.
- Enjoy a Movie: Spend $8.50 at Cal Tort and buy a movie ticket for $8.50 at Regal Cinema next door-they’re usually $12.65!
- Parking: Parking is no problem. The parking garage directly across the street is now open! You can park for 50% off regular rates with validation from CT. You can also park in the outdoor parking lot for $1.50 for up to two hours until 5 PM with validation. After 5 PM and all day on weekends park for $1.50 (See a cashier for validation).
- Host a Spirit Night: California Tortilla is the perfect place for your school, team, club or other non-profit organization to hold its next fundraiser. Call or email Jaime at 301-610-6500 or Rockville@californiatortilla.com. We’ll donate 25% of your guests’ sales to your organization!
What makes this store awesome?
- It’s only one block from the Courthouse & Rockville Metro (for our green customers)
- Beautiful outdoor patio – a perfect spot for people watching!