Hey, Verizon Center/Chinatown! Place your order online! It’s fast & easy…Order Now
728 7th St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Mon 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Tue 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Wed 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Thu 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Fri 10:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
- Sat 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
- Sun 11:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
About The Owner
Faiz and Saif are the owners.
Faiz's Favorite Specialty Burrito: Blackened Chicken Caesar
Favorite Hot Sauce: Melinda's Mango
On the MenuOur Mexican food menu includes a tasty twist on favorites like burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, taco salads, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos and more. Stop in for a quick lunch or dinner.
- NEW Kids Eat Free: On Saturday and Sunday, and holidays, we offer a free Kids Meal with the purchase of an adult entree. Dine in only and only one kids meal per adult entree purchased.
- Early Bird Special: If the hunger pains hit you early, you can enjoy FREE chips and queso (or salsa) when you order a regular priced menu item from 10am-11am Mondays – Fridays.
- We Deliver!: 10am – 10pm. $15 minimum, Delivery fees may apply. Order now!
- Monday Night Burrito Wheel: Come in on Mondays after 5pm, buy a regular sized burrito, and spin our world famous Burrito wheel, you’re guaranteed to win something tasty.
- Burrito Elito Card: Don’t have one yet? Pick up a free card from a cashier, or download the app, and for every $1 you spend, you’ll get one point and when you reach 75 points you’ll get $5 in Burrito Bucks! For more information, visit our Burrito Elito.
What makes this store awesome?
- A great tourist destination: Welcome to our nation’s capital!
- You can’t beat this proximity!
- Across the street from the Verizon Center, Regal Theater, Gallery Place Shopping/Bowling and Metro (Red, Green and Yellow lines: follow signs for Chinatown exit)
- 1 block North of the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery and the Spy Museum
- 3 blocks South of the DC Convention Center
- Halfway between the White House and Capitol
- Rocket Bar (next door): If you can’t find a seat, Rocket Bar allows you to bring our food in, or we’ll happily deliver it to the bar for free.
- Chinatown Bus: Going to New York on the Chinatown bus? Take our food with you on your next trip!