728 7th St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Mon 10:00a.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Tue 10:00a.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Wed 10:00a.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Thu 10:00a.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Fri 10:00a.m. - 2:00a.m.
- Sat 10:00a.m. - 2:00a.m.
- Sun 11:00a.m. - 10:30p.m.
About The Owner
Faiz and Saif are the owners.
Faiz's Favorite Specialty Burrito: Blackened Chicken Caesar
Favorite Hot Sauce: Melinda's Mango
- We Deliver!: 10am – 10pm, FREE delivery!, $15 minimum, Limited delivery area, click here for map. (Please note on map, we no longer charge the $2 delivery fee.)
- Kids Eat Free: all day Saturday, Sunday, and all major holidays with the purchase of an adult entree. Kids must be 12 or under, see store for policies.
- Monday Night Burrito Wheel: Come in on Mondays after 5pm, buy a regular sized burrito, and spin our world famous Burrito wheel You’re guaranteed to win something tasty.
- Burrito Elito Card: Don’t have one yet? Pick up a free card from a cashier and for every $50 you spend, you’ll get $5 back! For more information, visit our Burrito Elito.
What makes this store awesome?
- A great tourist destination: Welcome to our nation’s capital!
- You can’t beat this proximity!
- Across the street from the Verizon Center, Regal Theater, Gallery Place Shopping/Bowling and Metro (Red, Green and Yellow lines: follow signs for Chinatown exit)
- 1 block North of the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery and the Spy Museum
- 3 blocks South of the DC Convention Center
- Halfway between the White House and Capitol
- Rocket Bar (next door): If you can’t find a seat, Rocket Bar allows you to bring our food in, or we’ll happily deliver it to the bar for free.
- Chinatown Bus: Going to New York on the Chinatown bus? Take our food with you on your next trip!