- Nope it’s free!
- You receive one point for every pre-tax dollar you spend at any participating California Tortilla. When you reach 75 points we’ll put $5 in Burrito Bucks on your card that can be used towards a California Tortilla purchase. Points will be rounded to the nearest dollar.
- If you spend $50 with us in a 6 month period you will be upgraded to a Burrito Elito Gold member and start earning 1.5 points for every pre-tax dollar spent.
- Stop into your store to pick up a card or just download the new mobile app from your iTunes or Google Play app store.
- We’re so glad you asked! First we have a new mobile app. You won’t need a card or to have your account looked up in-store anymore – you can check-in with the cashier using a simple 3 digit code! Plus, you will know your points balance and how many Burrito Bucks you have at any point in time. And if that’s not enough, you’ll be able to use the app to find nearby locations and access a direct link to online ordering, allergen info and our nutritional calculator.
- Second, we’re adding a new tier in our Burrito Elito program for our most loyal guests! Burrito Elito Gold members receive additional freebies from us on top of points and Burrito Bucks – in case you ever forget how much we really, really like you.
- We wanted to make the Burrito Elito program super easy to use and chocked full of freebies and other stuff to show you how much we really, really like you.
- We like you just the way you are! If you want to use the mobile app, that’s great. If you want to keep using the card or phone number, that’s awesome too. Just keep being you!
- On the app, under the login click on the “Forgot username or password?” link. This will direct you to another screen where you can enter your email address tied to the account or your card number to reset your account. You can also click here.
- If you are already a Burrito Elito member, meaning you are earning and redeeming rewards, then you need to login with a username and password on the app. The “Create an account” function should only be used if you have not registered your card or need a new card/account. If you can’t remember your login, click on the “Forgot username or password?” link. This will direct you to another screen where you can enter your email address tied to the account or your card number to reset your account. You can also click here.
I can’t find the app in the Apple iTunes store, why is that?
- The app requires iOS 7 which doesn’t run on some older devices like the iPhone 3G and therefore will not appear in the iTunes store.
- Gold members receive 1.5 points per $1 spent as opposed to 1 point per $1, which means they earn Burrito Bucks faster!
- Burrito Elito Silver members earn 1 point for every dollar spent, plus will receive freebies throughout the year and a free burrito on their birthday.
- Once you receive 75 points you will get $5 in Burrito Bucks!
- We took your current points balance as of September 14th and multiplied it by 1.5 so that your points balance now reflects the new accrual of 1.5 points for every dollar spent. So you are the same distance away from earning your Burrito Bucks!
- Unfortunately, no. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t really, really like you.
- Yes, but it’s really easy. To register, click here or visit your app store and download our new Burrito Elito mobile app.
- They’ll be available immediately.
- You can only use one award per visit.
- You can use your $5 in Burrito Bucks on your next visit, as long as your card is already registered.
- Yes! Just log into your account and you can do it yourself. Now tell me that’s not exciting.
- If your card is registered, we’ll be able to replace your card. Just email us at email@example.com and let us know. If you have the app downloaded then you don’t even need a card!
- Don’t worry—you haven’t lost your points. Those points were converted into Burrito Bucks (75 points=$5 in Burrito Bucks).
- No, but you will automatically be signed up for our newsletter, Taco Talk. It’s short, goofy and it gives you all the free food scoop. And yes, you can opt out any time.
If you have any other questions regarding your Burrito Elito card or the program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org